Tuesday 30 September 2014

3 Bloggers I've Never Heard & My Opinion of Them | #3 Advancedstyle.blogspot.co.uk

Ari Seth Cohen | Advancedstyle.blogspot.co.uk















All pictures are the property of Ari Seth Cohen and advancedstyle.blogspot.co.uk

About: 
Advanced Style is a blog by Ari Seth Cohen and it focuses on the style of the older generation. This blog has gained a lot attention in the media world featuring in many newspapers and magazines such as The New York Times and The Guardian. It also has over 30,000 likes on Facebook and over 8,000 followers on Blogspot. Not only this, but from the blog has stemmed both a book and a documentary on advanced style, which gives further insight to the world of the older generation's style. 

My Opinion:
I really really love this blog. I love how different it's direction is to most other fashion blogs; the combination of older generation's style and street style photography. Now days, in terms of fashion blogs, we mainly see a younger generation of fashion bloggers and style icons. I'm super happy I found this blog as during our street style brief we photographed a number of older people and I was stunned at how stylish they all were, including coordinated older couples. In terms of the look of the blog, I like this too as it features the simple white background that I love and simple black text. Again, this ensures that the entire focus is on the photographs and the amazing outfits of the people included on the blog. The blog includes a wide variety of styles and looks, which always makes it interesting to look at, as most of the looks are so unique and unexpected. This blog has also given me a whole new insight into the style of older people and how alive it still is, therefore this is a blog I will definitely continue to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment