Tuesday 30 September 2014

3 Bloggers I've never heard of & my opinion on them | #1 Katelovesme.net

Pelayo Diaz | Katelovesme.net









all pictures property of Pelayo Diaz and katelovesme.net

About:
Katelovesme.net is a blog run by Pelayo Diaz, it is ranked No.3 on Cision's top 20 fashion blog list. Diaz has been blogging since 2007 and has gained a high following throughout these years. Diaz currently lives in Paris however is originally from Spain and therefore his blog posts also include a Spanish text post as well as an English one. Diaz's blog features a range of posts from his own personal style through his outfits, to magazine posts where he photographs the magazine and then talks about it in his blog. Diaz has also been a feature in a number of big name magazines such as GQ, Harper's Bazaar and Nylon. Diaz is of course a member of all the important social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. On these platforms alone he racks up a 227,273 following. 

My Opinion:
I personally really like this blog for many reasons. Firstly, I am in love with the minimalistic design of the blog. The white background coupled with the blog images on top looks really sleek and clean. It also draws the eye more so to the images in the post, as a busy background could distract from them. In regards to the photography, I think it is very well done. The images are of a high quality and they range in the type of shots too. For example; Long shots, mid shots and close ups. Although the locations and outfits differ from post to post (which is another feature that's important) they all seem to coordinate seamlessly. The colour schemes all are very similar (on all of Diaz's platforms), which gives the blog a cohesive theme. Overall, I really like this blog, and it is a change for me to follow male fashion blogs therefore I think I will keep following katelovesme.net to get some more insight on current male fashion.



No comments:

Post a Comment